Information Technology Intern
Shared Services – University Relations
Rooster Teeth is looking for an Information Technology Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our 10-week Spring Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of computers & technology, digital entertainment, and video games. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production IT operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of IT related issues
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Install and maintain Windows and Mac operating systems (OS)
- Troubleshoot entertainment consoles, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, etc.
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Should be capable of lifting 50lbs.
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.