Customer Experience – Customer Experience /
Rose Rocket is a market leader in Transportation Management Software. We’re a startup going after the $700+ billion dollar trucking industry, leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way trucking companies sell, service, and innovate. We are a hyper-growth company with a “more human, less corporate” culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, and celebrating success. We’d love to hear from you if you want to build this with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated Solutions Specialist on our team who can guide our customers through a complex onboarding process. This is a critical role in our customer journey as it bridges the gap between sales and onboarding. Given that our customers’ needs vary and are typically in highly demanding environments, we require a clear and succinct person who can make complex ideas simple.
What You’ll Do
The Solutions Specialist at Rose Rocket is responsible for collaborating with sales to identify the best fit customers and demonstrating the value of the company's software for their specific business needs. The role requires a technical understanding of the software and the ability to align it with customers' goals. The Solutions Specialist is responsible for onboarding customers onto the software, providing customer education and building documentation. Additionally, the Solutions Specialist will handle objections and any other issues that arise during the onboarding process.
- Collaborate with sales as the subject matter expert during the sales process
- Identify potential risks and propose workflows that align with a customer’s business objectives/needs
- Support initial customer onboarding & implementation during the first 90-180 days of their lifecycle
- Direct customer conversations to align with “in the box” configurable solutions using well designed workflow recommendations
- Provide complex training during onboarding that emphasizes value to the customer
- Align the software with the customers' goals
- Provide customer education and build documentation
- Handle objections and any other issues that arise during the onboarding process
- Create workflows and workarounds that can be documented for future use as you develop what works best with our solution and customer need
- Validate and optimize the success criteria as we learn what works and what doesn’t
- Demonstrate project leadership and manage expectations
- Deliver outstanding cross-functional support and collaboration by operating as the Voice of the Customer internally
- Create documentation and learnings to bring back to internal teams
What You Will Need
- Previously worked as a: Solutions Specialist, CSM, account manager, project management or managing complex relationships
- Technical understanding of software and transportation industry
- Experience building assets, collateral and being comfortable with training
- Some experience working with data and conducting data analysis Working knowledge or experience in tools such as Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets), Project Management tools (ex. Asana)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and escalate effectively
- You are a proven reliable resource to leadership, fellow employees, and your peers.
- You are approachable, professional, and thorough in all that you do
- Hubspot experience a bonus
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed above. We believe in growth and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and are excited about this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits at Rose Rocket
🏥 A comprehensive benefits program + health care spending account
🐣 Parental leave top-up
💰 Stock option plan
💻 The latest Macbook Pro and a sweet tech equipment combo to get you started
🏝 A total of 6 weeks of paid time off annually including starting at three weeks of vacation, summer Fridays, winter holidays and personal days!
💼 Downtown Toronto office complete with an in-house coffee shop, music room, library and a few other lifestyle perks that keep our days fun
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rose Rocket does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.