ROSS Intelligence’s mission is to democratize the law. We are developing technology powered by deep neural networks that can read and answer questions about the law, enabling lawyers to enhance and scale their services to more people. Backed by Y-Combinator and other top VCs, ROSS is transforming the legal industry with artificial intelligence.
We are in the AI revolution. History will look back at this time as a period that accelerated the world towards a brighter future. ROSS Intelligence is leading the charge in the law.
We are a team of deep learning experts who trained under the pioneers in the field at the University of Toronto and lawyers from the world’s most prestigious firms. Join us and help us shape the future of the legal industry.
We only hire amazing people to allow us to provide generous compensation packages including equity.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Participating in collaborative product brainstorming and planning sessions
- Prototyping, architecting, and developing web services
- Build beautiful and responsive web interfaces that work across browswers
- Write clean, reusable, and efficient code with comprehensive unit and integration tests
- Conduct code reviews with your peers and refactor code
- Work with non-engineers, including customers, to debug code
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience building MVC applications
- 3+ years experience working with Java web servers
- 1+ years experience with Angular JS
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience using cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Acute attention to detail
What would be great:
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Experience with Groovy on Grails
What would be nice:
- Design experience