Sales Development Representative
Are you in the top 1% of your SDR team? If you answer YES then get ready to work for the #1 Legaltech company in the market.
ROSS has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Wired, The Economist, The Financial Times, Techcrunch, The New Scientist, the Globe and Mail and The Atlantic. In 2017, Forbes named ROSS’ founders as three of their 30 Under 30. ROSS was also recognized by Bloomberg for pioneering Artificial Intelligence in the legal industry and by CBInsights as one of the top 100 AI companies in the world.
ROSS Intelligence’s mission is to democratize the law, starting in the United States where 80% of Americans that need access to a lawyer can’t afford one. Working with globally renowned clients such as: Dentons, Latham & Watkins and Simpson Thacher, ROSS is developing Artificial Intelligence technology powered by deep neural networks that can read and answer questions about the law, enabling lawyers to enhance and scale their services to more people. Backed by Y-Combinator and other top VCs, ROSS just announced their Series A funding in excess of $13 Million from investors that include Comcast Ventures, iNovia Capital and Real Ventures. We are looking to aggressively hire talented, hungry Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to take their career to the next level with this groundbreaking technology.
Who will love this job:
As an SDR you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business for Account Executives. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the larger sales organization, conducting market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to legal research. While the SDR is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the ROSS sales team. As such, SDRs have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by veteran enterprise sales professionals who have worked tirelessly to build our winning sales blueprint.
- A people person, who can effectively articulate ideas and gain trust quickly
- A communicator, who can naturally combine strategic phone and email outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in ROSS Intelligence’s products and is able to evangelize without sacrificing their authenticity
- A self-starter, who effortlessly creates process from ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve at all times
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to deliver value for every single prospect
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye towards constantly exceeding expectations and perfecting processes
- Proactively seeking out potential client accounts and making first contact with those accounts to generate interest and establish ROSS Intelligence’s value proposition
You should have:
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression1-2 years in a SDR/BDR role (Enterprise experience preferred) including extensive experience with cold-calling
- Superhuman level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Intellectual curiosity
- An ability to work inside a hard working team that always strives to beat the status quo and refuses to lose
Pay, Perks & Such:
At ROSS Intelligence we not only provide a great environment to learn and grow into a leader in your field, we also offer competitive pay and generous perks and benefits when it comes to health, dental, vision and beyond. To help every single employee reach their maximum potential we also supply all employees with educational stipends for both ongoing training and to broaden your existing skillset into new areas.
ROSS is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ROSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ROSS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ROSSs employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*Legal Authorization to work in the U.S is required. ROSS may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future.