Strategic Account Executive Role
ROSS is looking to hire talented Account Executives, in multiple territories, to take their career to the next level with our ground breaking AI technology.
ROSS is the pioneer in legal Artificial Intelligence technology working with some of the world’s largest law firms and corporations providing an AI platform powered by deep neural networks that can read and answer questions about the law.
ROSS has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Wired, The Economist, The Financial Times, Tech Crunch, The New Scientist, the Globe and Mailand The Atlantic. In 2017, Forbes named ROSS’ founders as three of their 30 Under 30. ROSS was also recognized by Bloomberg for pioneering Artificial Intelligence in the legal industry and by CB Insights as one of the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Are you ready for a career and not just a job? Read on.
The Strategic Account Executive role is a remote based position. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can generate new client revenue and grow existing customer relationships using a combination of consultative selling and challenger sales techniques.
- Generate new business and play a key role driving strategic, technological change at law firms and legal departments through the introduction of legal technology tools.
- Drive the sales cycle from start to finish for new accounts
- Track all progress in Salesforce
- Pursue up-sell opportunities with new and established customer relationships
- Continuously build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline and forecast accurately
- Become an expert with ROSS products and communicating their value proposition in the marketplace
- Work collaboratively with both sales leadership, as well as product and marketing teams to consistently drive sales and product excellence
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, Online and In-person.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Experience consistently achieving and exceeding sales performance objectives with documented evidence of exceeding quotas for several years
- Strong experience in new customer acquisition sales (versus account management)
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large groups
- 5+ years of demonstrated success selling software technology solutions
- Software as a Service sales experience a plus
- Experience selling into the legal vertical a plus
- Excellent communication skills and high degree of emotional intelligence – ability to effectively communicate with attorneys and C-level executives
- Determination to achieve sales goals despite barriers or difficulties by changing strategies, doubling efforts, and pivoting
- Knowledge of the legal profession and the legal research industry: Relishes on-going, self-initiated learning; assimilates new information quickly; welcomes feedback and applies knowledge on the job
- Self-starter who holds a competitive passion, creativity, and confidence at all levels
- Ability to develop trust and establish credibility with all account stakeholders through their knowledge of the legal industry and acquired knowledge of artificial intelligence
- Passionate about artificial intelligence and fearless in pursuing the democratization of the law
- Undergraduate degree required
- Proficient with Salesforce
Pay, Perks & Such:
At ROSS Intelligence, we not only provide a great environment to learn and grow into a leader in your field, we also offer competitive pay and generous perks and benefits when it comes to health, dental, vision and beyond. To help every single employee reach their maximum potential we also supply all employees with educational stipends for both ongoing training and to broaden your existing skillset into new areas.
ROSS is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ROSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ROSS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ROSSs employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*Legal Authorization to work in the U.S is required. ROSS may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future.