Lead, Creative (Marketing)
Remote, United States /
As the Creative Lead, you will play an integral role in shaping the RoundGlass visual brand experience. You will have a true passion for what drives consumer behavior and a desire to translate that into compelling visual and emotional narratives. You’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to combining technology and humanity to make wellbeing possible for all. We are on a mission to help everyone live a life of wholistic wellbeing and enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer. We’re looking for your creative insights and passion for visual storytelling to help us perpetuate a happier, healthier, and more joyful world for all.
This position will be able to work remotely anywhere in the US, but with a preference on the East Coast.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for translating business and marketing strategies into customer-facing concepts and executions, with a focus on visuals and storytelling across owned, earned and paid channels
- Concept and execute innovative campaigns around the RoundGlass brand and our mission of wholistic wellbeing
- Create compelling visuals and stories across various platforms and mediums including web, app, social, email, presentations and any other brand touchpoint
- Oversee brand visuals and voice, ensuring brand messaging is consistent, engaging and aligned with our RoundGlass values
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead creative briefing sessions cross-departmentally to clarify business needs and key deliverables
- Manage relationships with internal & external creative partners: agencies, freelancers and contributors
- Collaborate with the leadership team to ensure creative projects and direction are aligned with key business needs and priorities
- Other duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working in the creative field, in-house or agency
- Experience leading creative teams across various mediums—including photography, video, graphic design, and video
- Expertise developing multi-channel brand campaigns across owned, earned and paid media
- A digital-first mindset and strong understanding of the modern consumer landscape, especially social media, mobile and content marketing
- A big thinker who loves ideation and exploration, with a deep curiosity and a desire to challenge conventional wisdom
- A strong communicator, both visually and verbally
- The ability to create thought-provoking work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- The ability to think strategically and problem solve on the fly. Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline
- A strong work ethic, a commitment to quality and efficiency, and the desire to continually bring innovation to work the work and our process
- Strong portfolio showcasing strategic/conceptual thinking, visual design and storytelling
- A leader with intellectual curiosity and a continuous desire to learn, teach, and inspire those around them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, across cultures and time zones
- Ability to work outside core business hours as needed
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.