Lead, Social Media
Remote, United States /
RoundGlass is looking for is looking for a Social Media Lead to help develop, systematize and grow all aspects of the business related to social media and support with RoundGlass’ community channels. As a part of the marketing team, you will drive strategy, oversee teams, be responsible for targeting to core business KPI’s and ensure our voice and content are on brand. You’ll have excellent communication skills and organization as you work with internal partners and external agencies, thrive under pressure and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. This role has the rare opportunity of truly defining a globally recognizable brand.
You will embrace this vision of transformational learning and direct community development and engagement across the most progressive thinkers and educational leaders from around the world to catalyze a movement.
As the RoundGlass community grows, you will build and coordinate an international team. The successful candidate will be experienced in growing a brand, establishing a community, owning all aspects of paid social, working with influencers, cultivating superfans, and enhancing engagement. You will be responsible for all consumer facing social touchpoints, serve as the voice of our brand, and manage all associated communications. You must be able to anticipate the needs of the community along with demonstrating the ability to problem-solve and create opportunities throughout.
What you’ll do:
- Create and present social media and community strategy business plans to an executive team
- Cultivate impactful social activity that leads to an improvement in brand favorability and trust
- Partner with internal teams to execute integrated social activity for brand and product campaigns
- Establish an ownable social strategy and editorial approach that delivers beats of always-relevant social content aligned with our marketing objectives
- Manage our global editorial calendar to ensure consistency across key markets, helping translate global strategies into locally relevant campaigns and content
- Communicate social success through data storytelling
- Find and identify key trends and culturally relevant moments that can serve to bolster and elevate the RoundGlass brand
- Drive platform innovation based on feedback from users
- Collaborate with Product team to socially optimize every element of the user journey
- Work closely with Content, Marketing, and PR teams to drive traffic to the platform
- Set, plan and implement cohesive social media campaigns and strategies that work in tandem with other facets of digital and email marketing
- In collaboration with Marketing, shape SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEA (Search Engine Advertising) strategy
- Other duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of work experience as a Social Director, Community Director, or similar management role
- Fluency with all relevant platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and other relevant scheduling and tracking platforms
- Solid understanding of paid, earned and owned media integration as it relates to social media programs
- Deep understanding of how brands should use social to show up authentically
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results
- Experience managing relationships with talent, external and internal agencies/design teams to brief and manage original content
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making
- Experience running influencer campaigns and how to utilize them to extend social campaigns
- Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, across cultures and time zones
- Ability to work outside core business hours as needed
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.