Content Lead (Mindfulness & Meditation)
Bellevue, Washington /
We’re looking for a dynamic Content Lead to oversee the Mindfulness & Meditation content initiatives within RoundGlass. You’ll supervise a diverse team of remote writers and work to pitch, create, produce and publish web-based articles, rich media collateral, and videos across multiple platforms.
You’re passionate about mindfulness and can identify unique perspectives to relevant wellbeing topics. You’ll take ownership of a vertical and draw upon your experience to create a rich library of wellness content, building an audience while maintaining brand voice, and editorial tone. You will collaborate with departments across the RoundGlass ecosystem to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
What you'll do:
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Work with content strategist to ensure all content supports and extends the brand’s initiatives
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals
- Supervise writers, editors, and other content creators; influence best practices in content, grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Support standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS
- Participate in the hiring and supervision of content/story leaders in all content verticals
- Work closely with company's design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of direct experience in multi-channel, multimedia content creation
- 3+ years working in the mindfulness space
- Proven experience creating compelling messages for a wellbeing content audience
- Experience managing a team of direct reports and partnering with leaders
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining CMS best practices
- Ability to do picture curation and cultivate strong visual sensibilities in alignment with the RoundGlass brand
- Provide guidance to writers on content strategy, direction, tone, and execution
- Training in how to tell a story using words, images, audio, and video, and an understanding of how to create content that draws a digital audience
- Must be a voracious reader and consumer of information both on digital platforms and through print publications
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. RoundGlass will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.