London, United Kingdom /
Round Hill Capital – Acquisitions /
Working as part of the Analyst team in London, your focus will be supporting the team in the analysis of Real Estate investment and business development opportunities in Residential and Student Accommodation asset classes. You will have the opportunity to work across different asset classes and teams to get broad experience and exposure to the European real estate investment markets with direct access to the relevant decision makers.
- You will be part of the Acquisitions team and work on Real Estate investment opportunities with a focus on European accommodation space.
- Provide forecasting and analytical support at the asset, portfolio and fund level.
- Develop and manage financial models, asset specific business plans and manage external advisers.
- Carry out in-depth market research and analysis on corporate finance transactions.
- Draft presentations for current and prospective projects.
- Assisting in the analysis and portfolio management of existing investments.
- You have studied real estate, interned/worked at a top tier RE investment Firm or had previous experience in a related field at a top-tier investment bank or PE firm.
- Exceptional financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Additional European languages desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working across different countries and levels within an organisation.
No agencies please.