Nido Student – Operations /
In partnership with Round Hill Capital, Nido Student has a huge expansion plan to not only grow their existing student accommodation offering throughout the UK and Europe, but also diversify into a wider range of residential markets.
Nido Student delivers the best customer experience by creating and maintaining communities which place resident wellbeing and safety at their centre. Our teams and their focus on the student experience is what makes us stand out and win awards. Our aim is to redefine industry standards for residents and investors.
Nido Student currently operates residences across various cities in the UK, Ireland and Germany, with further developments currently in construction around Europe.
With such an exciting growth plan, Nido Student has a long and prosperous journey ahead, which offers a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, like-minded individual to join us along the way. Please refer to the website for further information on Nido at www.nidostudent.com.
We are actively recruiting for a permanent Administrator to join our Carcavelos site in Lisbon. You will be responsible for the day to day administrative and reception operations of the residence. The role will be the primary contact for all residents, contractors, suppliers, agencies, and other stakeholders working within the building and is expected to uphold and demonstrate Nido’s high brand and customer service standards.
· Promote a ‘residents first’ culture and ensure their expectations are met.
· Take responsibility for management of the office and reception.
· Ensure that the customer service level of the residence team remains high, and the agreed service level agreement is followed.
· Assist with the marketing of the residence, working with the central Marketing team to ensure the relevant strategy goals are delivered at residence level.
· Manage the sales process at the residence, including respond to enquiries by phone, email, and webchat; conduct tours & residence viewings; monitor bed space availability; contact prospective new residents and maximise conversion rates to ensure the agreed occupancy level is met at all times.
· Address complaints and breaches of the residence code of conduct with residents and parents, gathering relevant evidence and preparing written outcomes. Escalate to the General Manager/ Assistant Manager where necessary.
· Manage and communicate room cleans and reactive maintenance works.
· Assist the Systems team with the management of the property management system, ensuring all data entered by the team is correct and viable.
· Provide out of hours support to the residence as required, to ensure that issues are escalated according to procedure.
· Deliver on customer satisfaction targets.
· Assist with supervision of on-site maintenance operations including planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
· Assist with supervision of housekeeping operations to ensure that the site always remains presentable.
· Implement and ensure that Nido Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to by on-site staff and residents.
· Assist with health and safety standards of the residence to ensure they are adhered to, and the team are trained and up to date with changing responsibilities, legislation and obligations.
· Ensure compliance with all agreements and contracts in delivery to residents, suppliers, and stakeholders.
· Ensure that reporting and monitoring structures are in place to identify accidents, incidents, behaviour, and activities which may be detrimental to Nido and its reputation and promptly instigate corrective plans.
· Assist with management of any university partnership contracts and ensure compliance with service level agreements.
· Assist the General Manager and Area manager with budget management, occupancy commitments and cost plans.
· Assist in the implementation of cost management and revenue-generating initiatives to enhance operations where possible.
· Assist with accurate and timely reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Ensure prompt collection of all sums due from residents and effectively manage all arrears and bad debt.
· Assist the General Manager/ Assistant Manager with reconciling accounts against bank statements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to speak and write fluently in English would be desirable
· Ability to plan and prioritise
· Strong attention to detail
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Passionate about creating a customer-focused environment for residents
· Professional and friendly demeanour
· Flexible and adaptable
· Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
. Excellent customer relationship skills
No agencies please