Senior Tax Manager
London, United Kingdom /
Round Hill Capital, Corporate – Tax /
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team in London or Amsterdam. You will be a Senior member of the tax team responsible for corporate and deal transactions and related compliance across Europe.
Working closely with the Head of Tax Structuring, key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and implementing the tax structure memorandum, operational recommendations and ensuring compliance throughout the structures
- Managing third party advisors for all outsourced tax advisory and compliance work-streams
- Overseeing any ad-hoc tax related forms required to be prepared internally, including JV partner and investor reporting requirements
- Collaborating across the tax, legal, finance and investment management teams on all related tax matters (i.e., structuring, funds flows models, due diligence and legal documents)
- Monitoring tax law changes and delivering effective internal and external news briefs on all tax matters
- Delivering an effective tax strategy and policy framework by balancing tax risk management alongside commercial factors
- Effective coordination with Finance and Legal functions
Essential candidate requirements:
- Top Tier Accounting Firm Background in Europe (Big 4 or Top 10)
- At least 5 years post-qualified (ACA, CTA, CPA, ADIT, LLM)
- International corporate and real estate deal structuring experience
- Heavy involvement with pan-European investments including acquisition, refinancing and exit
- Real Estate or PE background, recent in-house or large client experience preferred
- Strong interest in real estate taxation
- VAT experience
- Investor reporting or investor relations experience
- Transfer pricing experience
- Proven track record of delivering training and implementing process efficiencies, including tax technology
- Ability to operate at the Senior Management level
- Consistent high performer with strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong verbal and written language skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-tasking are essential, using initiative to prioritise.
- Accurate, organised, methodical, deadline focused and committed.
Additional European languages are desirable.
No agencies please