Nido Student – Operations /
In partnership with Round Hill Capital, Nido Student has a huge expansion plan to not only grow their existing student accommodation offering throughout the UK and Europe, but also diversify into a wider range of residential markets.
Nido Student delivers the best customer experience by creating and maintaining communities which place resident wellbeing and safety at their centre. Our teams and their focus on the student experience is what makes us stand out and win awards. Our aim is to redefine industry standards for residents and investors.
Nido Student currently operates residences across various cities in the UK, Ireland and Germany, with further developments currently in construction around Europe.
With such an exciting growth plan, Nido Student has a long and prosperous journey ahead, which offers a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, like-minded individual to join us along the way. Please refer to the website for further information on Nido at www.nidostudent.com.
Purpose of the Role:
The Housekeeper is responsible for the daily cleaning of the building. It is essential within this role to monitor and maintain a healthy and safe living and working environment for students, staff and visitors. This role will also ensure that there is a consistently high level of service provided to residents, guests and the building overall, during the busiest periods of the week, whilst also upholding the high levels of customer service achieved by all Nido staff.
· Complete the daily schedule of housekeeping items given by the Assistant Manager or the General Manager.
· Ensure that all cleaning equipment/materials are maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition
· Ensure that the Assistant Manager/ General Manager is aware of the need for replacement materials and equipment for the satisfactory performance of the duties.
· Always wear protective clothing in accordance with COSHH and Health and Hygiene regulations and Infection Control guidelines.
· Maintain friendly contact with residents, respecting their right to choices, dignity, privacy and confidentiality at all times.
· Ensure that all public areas of the building are kept to the highest level of cleanliness.
· Confirm with the Assistant Manager/ General Manager that access to apartments has been granted prior to commencing any required housekeeping/cleaning services.
· Ensure all cleaning is carried out in a professional and efficient manner.
· Bring to the attention of the Assistant or General Manager any maintenance items which have serious implications for the resident and/or building.
· Be proactive in the identification of housekeeping requirements.
· Assist the operational team from time to time, such as helping at social events, assisting with show room apartments, move in weekends etc.
· Experience of cleaning in the residential property industry
· Good team player with a positive attitude
· Excellent customer relationship skills
· Ability to work to clear deadlines
· Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative
· Excellent attention to detail
· Reliable with excellent time-management skills
· Basic English language knowledge required