Customer Experience Agent - Bilingual (Swedish and/or Norwegian)
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the mission to connect dog owners and pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog.
Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home dog boarding, and doggy day care. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) – we love dogs!
Now, we are on a mission to bring Rover.com and the benefits we spread amongst pet lovers to Europe! Therefore, we are looking for a talented, driven, and bilingual Customer Experience Representative in Barcelona/Berlin to support the UK and other European markets.
- As a member of the Customer Experience team, you are the backbone of Rover.com.
- You develop relationships with our users and create an exceptional, personal service experience for them via phone and email.
- You demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail, ownership and follow-through - and most of all - you are able to really listen to understand the core needs of our community.
- Nothing can really make you flip as you are able and keen to operate with tight timelines while finding the right balance between professionalism and expediency.
- Based on the customer feedback and your own experience, you proactively seek new ways to provide excellent customer support and how to improveRover.com - and yourself.
- You build long-lasting relationships with our registered pet parents and pet sitters while providing superior customer support.
- You are able to communicate effectively and manage escalated conversations in a professional manner between both parties (owner and sitter), as well as outside parties such as vet clinics and boarding facilities.
- Where others are seeing problems, you are seeing solutions. You take responsibility and follow appropriate procedures to solve whatever problems your team, or our users, may face. No matter what you do, our user retention as well as the improvement of the overall customer satisfaction is always in the back of your mind, next to the statement “impossible is nothing!”
- You are a native speaker in any of Swedish or Norwegian. If you speak both even better!
- Proficient English for internal communication and UK customer support.
- Speaking a third language is a big plus!
- You have experience in the customer support area or/and contact center operations - at your core - you can listen and you understand customers’ real needs.
- You are able to operate and to continuously learn and improve in a fast moving, dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanor mixed with excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills – basically you are ready to make a meaningful contribution to our team and our community from day one.
- You have a true team player mentality - your team members are more than coworkers to you and you bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
- Bonus: Experience in working in the vet tech industry and/or experience in dog behaviors, including aggressive triggers.
Benefits of working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent contract
- Private health and dental insurance (Barcelona)
- Gym allowance (Barcelona)
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free Tuesday breakfast (Barcelona)
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, Taco Thursdays, game nights, and more
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.