Remote Customer Experience Representative (Spokane, Overnight)
Rover.com is looking for our next amazing Customer Experience Representative to join our team remotely. Successful candidates will be located in the Spokane area and have the ability to work out of their home.
Rover.com is a marketplace website that provides pet owners with safe and loving homes for their pets while they travel. Founded in 2011, Rover is the nation’s largest database of dog walkers and pet sitters. Dog safety is our number one priority, and we are always looking for new and exciting ways to wow our customers. We are passionate about providing pet owners with an alternative to traditional boarding facilities.
The Customer Experience team is the backbone of Rover.com. As a member of our support team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends in our growing community. You will give clients and dog sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Rover. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Rover. You see your team as family, and not just coworkers. You can get a little weird and can laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday. You live and breathe Rover's core values everyday.
Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird. As a customer advocate, you will focus on promptly solving issues faced by clients and dog sitters, deliver customer satisfaction, and participate in activities that improve customer experience. Come join our team and make a difference for dog lovers!
- Create exceptional, personalized service experiences for customers that contact Rover with questions and for help
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact
- Follow both conventional and novel methods to solve urgent customer problems
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
- Consistently deliver best-in-class customer support in a fast paced environment
- Focus on customer retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Support all service channels, including phones and email
- Meet or exceed all program metrics as outlined (e.g., attendance, quality, etc)
- Creative problem solving skills
- Drive to constantly improve Rover customers’ experience
- Self-motivated and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to utilize existing and untapped resources to solve complex customer problems
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, early mornings or evenings, and holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Zendesk, TalkDesk, or similar tools a plus
- Experience working as part of a remote team is a plus
Work Environment Requirements
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Must be able to establish a home office
- Dedicated workspace that is quiet with door that can be locked
- Flexibility to work a weekly 30-hr set schedule plus up to an additional 10 variable hours based on business needs.
- Ability to work at least one weekend day, holidays, and early mornings or evenings
- 3:00 pm - 1:30 am
- 5:00 pm - 3:30 am
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Incredible dog benefits
**Important note** This is a full-time, remote (work from home) position within Spokane and Spokane Valley, WA. From candidate's start date, there is a combination of remote and on-location (downtown Spokane) training. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.