Program Manager - Voice of the Customer/Quality Assurance
Customer Experience /
Who we are
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Headquartered in downtown Seattle (with offices in Spokane and Barcelona), we're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's "Best Places to Work" in Seattle Met Magazine, Seattle Business Magazine, and the Puget Sound Business Journal." We're also a recipient of Seattle Business Magazine's 2015 Tech Impact Awards. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) — we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Voice of the Customer/Quality Assurance (VOC/QA) Program Manager to join our Training, Content, and Quality team. In this role, you will lead a portfolio of programs and projects to support a customer-centric culture through voice of the customer and quality assurance initiatives that lead to business growth and delight our customers. With your functional expertise in collecting, measuring, and interpreting customer insight data, contact center quality assurance programs, and with a strong understanding of business strategy and priorities, you will provide thought leadership, structure, and hands-on oversight to drive successful, measurable outcomes through effective coordination across teams. You will help Rover Operations achieve its business objectives by leading the strategy and process of Operations’ voice of the customer and quality assurance programs.
The ideal candidate lives to serve customers and their team. You thrive in a constantly evolving, fast-paced technology environment. You act quickly to identify, implement and improve key metrics, and solve high-impact business problems. You enjoy ambiguous operating environments and leading change. If you have a voracious appetite for interacting with data to solve problems, enjoy collaborating across an organization, and live to deliver outstanding results, this role may be for you.
- Leading collaboration across levels and departments to champion awareness, understanding, and utilization of customer feedback to improve the customer experience
- Feeding internal quality and VOC data insights to the appropriate business support and/or Ops team(s) to test CSAT impact hypotheses
- Implementing key actions to improve our customer experience based on findings from tests that will have strong loyalty impacts in the moments that matter
- Working with business leaders to implement and refine VOC and quality assurance programs
- Working with VOC, CSAT, and quality assurance vendors in setting up new business programs using state-of-the-art strategies and supporting technologies
- Performing data analysis using intermediate to sophisticated spreadsheet functions and SQL query writing
- Identifying and solving for gaps and emerging needs in VOC and QA programs
- Leading development, implementation and oversight of key metrics and reporting rhythms for your functional area across Operations to drive strategy, execution, and consistently achieve service level agreements.
- Confidently using data and analytics to answer broad, ambiguous questions that significantly impact Rover Operations' performance and our customers’ experience.
- Interacting with senior leaders and positively influencing their decision-making processes about opportunities and impacts related to your areas of responsibility.
- As a member of Rover Operations' program management leadership team, driving execution of strategies and OKRs.
- Experience leading contact center quality assurance and/or voice of the customer programs
- Experience and successful application of the principles, standards, and tools associated with business analysis, program, and project management
- Outstanding communications skills with a demonstrated ability to build business relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams to take ideas from concept through implementation
- Highly organized and efficient, with a proven ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Standout colleague with a positive demeanor and a record of consistently meeting commitments and assigned tasks
- Experience with Zendesk, Talkdesk, or similar customer management tools
- Experience writing SQL queries to gather and analyze data in order to make strategic business decisions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits (currently on hold due to Covid19)
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs) and free catered lunches semi-monthly (currently on hold due to Covid19)
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more (currently being performed virtually due to Covid19)
- Internet Stipend (Covid19 Support)
- Due to COVID-19, Rover Employees are not required to be in office until July 2021 at the earliest. All new hires will be expected to work from Seattle/ Spokane/ Barcelona once Rover Employees return to office.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.