Contractor - Email Specialist (International)
Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
We're headquartered in downtown Seattle. We're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's "Best Places to Work" in Seattle Met Magazine, Seattle Business Magazine, and the Puget Sound Business Journal." We're also a recipient of Seattle Business Magazine's 2015 Tech Impact Awards. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we are looking for:
Rover is looking for an experienced email marketer to spearhead our international CRM efforts. This will include managing versioning and building out our existing triggered and transactional for deployment for upcoming Rover country launches. They will also work to iterate and improve existing CRM strategies and tactics for Rover Canada and the UK, taking into account country specific challenges and opportunities.
The ideal candidate is comfortable writing creative briefs, has knowledge of CRM and email best practices, has experience building and deploying ad hoc and triggered email campaigns in Responsys, and has a solid understanding of performance metrics.
The candidate is a strong team player and excellent communicator who can partner closely with stakeholders across the company to work international email projects.
In this role, you will be accountable for ensuring a smooth upcoming country launches from an email perspective. You will also partner with country teams to drive key Rover Owner and Sitter CRM initiatives to meet business goals in the UK and Canada.
How you will contribute to Rover:
- Working 30-40 hours/week in Rover’s offices (Seattle, WA)
- Needed Early November through February
- Manage the build of triggered and transactional emails for upcoming country launches, working with creative, country and translation teams
- Test and QA all emails in advance of country launches
- Monitor performance and deployment of emails during country launch phase
- Develop and execute CRM strategies for owner and sitter audiences in the UK and Canada
- 1+ years in email marketing building email programs in a large ESP. Experience building emails and programs in Responsys a big plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of very different backgrounds and skills including Marketing, Creative Services, Product, Operations and Legal
- Analytical; familiarity with email engagement metrics and A/B testing methodology
- Familiarity with basic html
- Ability to manage a fast-paced workload