CRM Manager, Europe
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic CRM Manager, reporting to our Head of Digital Marketing for Europe, as part of our London (UK) based marketing team.
You'll succeed in this role if you can deliver insight driven, results focused CRM campaigns to dog owners and sitters through their lifecycle - delivering the right message, to the right people, at the right time, through the right channel, across eight different European countries and languages.
- Drive the definition and delivery of the Rover Europe CRM strategy in partnership with key stakeholders and your leadership team
- Setup and execute a multi-country, multi-language, and multi-channel customer communication strategy: from large scale marketing campaigns to ongoing customer journey / lifecycle management and measurement
- Develop our customer segmentation plan to improve dog owner and sitter retention, as well as booking recency, frequency and value amongst key audiences
- Effectively prioritise CRM initiatives to drive the most impact on the business
- Partner with the operations team to define and deliver sitter lifecycle campaigns
- Work with the product team to educate, excite and inform owners and sitters about new and existing product features to drive engagement and utilisation
- Regularly share ideas and inspiration with the Seattle based owner and sitter CRM teams
- Oversee the development and workload of a CRM Specialist, aiding with prioritisation, best practice and general coaching
- Data is your friend – you find it easy to use insights to back-up your instincts
- With your can-do attitude, owning goals and hitting big targets is easy as 1, 2, 3…
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man-band or playing your part in a team
- Nothing gets by you - you have a no stone left unturned approach to every detail
- You’re a professional plate juggler (though perhaps not literally!) – having multiple projects on-the-go is the kind of thing that gets you out of bed in the morning
- 4+ years of CRM marketing experience (client side or agency)
- 2+ years experience using an ESP (e.g. Responsys, Adobe Campaign, etc.)
- Past experience of executing multi-country/language CRM campaigns
- Exposure to CRM beyond email (eg. SMS, App / Push messaging & DM etc.)
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams
- Previous startup/scale-up or high-growth business experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, but speaking Spanish, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch would be a bonus
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience
- Rover stock options - share in the future success of the company
- 23 days vacation for you (and the same for your dog too)
- Contribution workplace pension (provided by NEST)
- Bring your dog to work in our central London dog-friendly office
- PerkBox membership - discounts on eating out, entertainment and shopping
- Bi-monthly socials - from dinner and drinks to escape rooms and adventures!
- Team breakfast every Monday and bi-weekly team lunches
- Fresh fruit and as much tea, coffee or soda as you can drink
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the mission to connect dog owners and pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of dogs.
Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including in-home dog boarding, doggy day care, pet sitting, and dog walking. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) – we love dogs!
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Seattle, we have seen tremendous growth in the United States and Canada so far. Backed by our latest funding round of $155M, we’re an agile and ambitious, fast-growing company with a team of 450+ people, and our leadership comes from some of the most respected tech companies.
Now, we’re on our mission to bring Rover.com to pet lovers in Europe! In November 2018 we announced the strategic acquisition of Europe's leading pet care platform, DogBuddy.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.