Marketing Designer, Europe
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Designer, reporting to our Head of Brand Communications for Europe, as part of our London (UK) based marketing team.
You'll succeed in this role if you can efficiently deliver insight driven, results focused, high-quality creative concepts, through various online and offline channels, across eight different European countries and languages. This will be a role where you’ll take ownership of various creative projects and bring them to life, collaborating with a diverse range of colleagues to drive the creation of design assets, centred on delivering business impact.
- Create inspiring and results focused visual assets across print, digital, social media, CRM email series, with a focus on measurable metrics for success (eg. CTR).
- Partner with marketing teammates to concept work that allows us to test and learn - garnering insights to drive further improvements in marketing results.
- Drive creative process efficiency; ensure that the briefing process is optimised and that prioritisation of work is outcome-led, efficient, and of a optimum standard.
- Lead the creative process and feedback rounds with external freelancers and agencies where required.
- Ensure that the Rover brand stays consistent yet culturally relevant across all European creative touchpoints.
- Collaborate with a team of designers within the Global business on large campaigns across all geo-locations.
- Having multiple projects on-the-go - and sometimes pivoting as the business needs change - is the kind of thing that gets you out of bed in the morning
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man-band or playing your part in a team
- Nothing gets by you - you have a no stone left unturned approach to every detail
- With your can-do attitude, owning goals, beating deadlines and delivering ambitious projects is easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Data is your friend – you use insights to back-up your instincts
- 3+ years of marketing design experience (client side or agency) - you should have a strong portfolio in both print and digital design that demonstrates your skill and creativity.
- 2+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite, along with a working knowledge of tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Past experience of executing multi-country/language creative campaigns.
- Previous startup/scale-up or high-growth business experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams.
- Fluent in English, but speaking Spanish, French, or German would be a bonus.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience
- Rover stock options - share in the future success of the company
- 23 days vacation for you (and the same for your dog too)
- Contribution workplace pension (provided by NEST)
- Bring your dog to work in our central London dog-friendly office
- PerkBox membership - discounts on eating out, entertainment and shopping
- Bi-weekly team lunches and bi-monthly team socials
- Breakfast and fresh fruit, plus as much tea, coffee or soda as you can drink
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the mission to connect dog owners and pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Why? We strongly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of dogs.
Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love by connecting owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including in-home dog boarding, doggy day care, pet sitting, and dog walking. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway) – we love dogs!
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Seattle, we have seen tremendous growth in the United States and Canada so far. Backed by our latest funding round of $155M, we’re an agile and ambitious, fast-growing company with a team of 500+ people, and our leadership comes from some of the most respected tech companies.
Now, we’re on our mission to bring Rover.com to pet lovers in Europe! In November 2018 we announced the strategic acquisition of Europe's leading pet care platform, DogBuddy.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.