Remote Customer Experience Representative (Orlando)
Rover.com is looking for our next amazing Customer Experience Representative to join our team remotely. Successful candidates will be located in the Orlando area and have the ability to work out of their home.
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
We're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's "Best Places to Work" in Seattle Met magazine, Seattle Business Magazine, and the Puget Sound Business Journal." We're also a recipient of Seattle Business Magazine's 2015 Tech Impact Awards. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
The Customer Experience team is the backbone of Rover.com. As a member of our support team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends in our growing community. You will give clients and dog sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Rover. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Rover. You see your team as family, and not just coworkers. You can get a little weird and can laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday. You live and breathe Rover's core values everyday.
Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird. As a customer advocate, you will focus on promptly solving issues faced by clients and dog sitters, deliver customer satisfaction, and participate in activities that improve customer experience. Come join our team and make a difference for dog lovers!
- Create exceptional, personalized service experiences for customers that contact Rover with questions and for help
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact
- Follow both conventional and novel methods to solve urgent customer problems
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
- Consistently deliver best-in-class customer support in a fast paced environment
- Focus on customer retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Support all service channels, including phones and email
- Meet or exceed all program metrics as outlined (e.g., attendance, quality, etc)
- Creative problem solving skills
- Drive to constantly improve Rover customers’ experience
- Self-motivated and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to utilize existing and untapped resources to solve complex customer problems
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, early mornings or evenings, and holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Zendesk, TalkDesk, or similar tools a plus
- Experience working as part of a remote team is a plus
Work Environment Requirements
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Must be able to establish a home office
- Dedicated workspace that is quiet
- Ability to work at least one weekend day, holidays, and early mornings or evenings
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Extra PTO you can earn by dog sitting