Performance Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Who we are:
Rover connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
We're headquartered in downtown Seattle. We're an agile, fast-growing startup, and our leadership comes from some of the country's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's "Best Places to Work" in Seattle Met Magazine, Seattle Business Magazine, and the Puget Sound Business Journal." We're also a recipient of Seattle Business Magazine's 2015 Tech Impact Awards. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our international marketing team. You'll primarily be responsible for executing paid programs, managing the day-to-day workload, and advancing strategies set by the leadership team to grow and retain our sitter supply. Ideally, you'll also have experience with paid social and recruitment channels such as Facebook, Indeed, and Craigslist along with an understanding how organic and demand influences our sitter marketing efforts.
You'll succeed in this role if you are able to execute existing campaigns efficiently and scale up underdeveloped channels.
- Deliver new Rover sitter supply to the Rover Canada Marketplace. Responsible for day-to-day execution of paid Canada-specific supply channels for supply acquisition advertising efforts including: project/campaign management, test setup, copy/creative development, cross-channel orchestration, and more.
- Work closely with Rover Canada leadership and other cross-divisional partners to execute in accordance with strategy, timing, goals, and budgets
- Assist in the management of and communications with 3rd party vendors and partners to improve the overall measurement and impact of channels
- Monitor channel program performance and provide daily reporting to inform supply dashboard, weekly analysis and recap, and testing opportunities
- Identify opportunities for channel performance optimization and growth within current paid supply programs
- Actively seek out and execute new test opportunities to optimize our sitter funnel and user experience
- Assist as-needed with other areas of supply support including but not limited to: referral programs & contests, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing
- You are highly enthusiastic about acquisition marketing
- You thrive in fast-paced environment, results-driven environment
- You are a self-starter, proactive, and have strong desire to learn
- You love working with data to solve problems
- You are detail-oriented, with a passion for execution and checking things off your list on a daily basis
- You understand the unique, and often-changing balance between brand, creative, content/SEO and data/metrics
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are willing to tackle ad-hoc issues
- 3+ years experience managing online/digital user acquisition marketing
- Familiarity with SQL, Ad Serving Platforms, Programmatic Advertising are added bonus
Hours Per Week: 25hrs, onsite in our Seattle office
Duration: 3 months