(Senior) IT Service Specialist
Helsinki or Stockholm /
IT – IT /
The IT team takes care of Rovio’s entire IT infrastructure, external and internal connectivity, and services. We enable people to work better by providing the right tools and excellent support. The IT team has won the Team of the Year award at Rovio two times in the last three years.
IT is part of the Games Technology Unit which provides services for our mobile games including big data analytics, build and submission tools for games, cloud infrastructure for service and game servers, and our gaming cloud services platform, Beacon.
We are looking for a Senior IT Service Specialist to join our team. Currently we have a total of ten people in IT, including six in IT Support and three in IT Core. You will be working in the IT Core team, which is currently working mostly remotely in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland, on a daily basis handling the central services such as doing B2B implementations and configuring identity and access management. Your role will also at times include configuring and doing occasional maintenance on Rovio web infrastructure. Together, the IT team is making working at Rovio better for everyone!
- B2B integrations (e.g. payroll, health care provider, finance services)
- Identity and Access Management scripting and integration work
- Rovio web services and servers configuration and maintenance
Who we think will do great in this role has
- Integration work experience (SSO, SAML, APIs, Web, XML, JSON, or similar)
- Database work experience (Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or similar)
- Programming work experience (Python, PHP, PowerShell, UNIX shells, or similar)
- Cloud work experience (Azure, AWS)
- Microsoft 365 work experience
What you'll get to work with (Non-requirements)
- Project and process
- Google Workspace
- Google Cloud Platform
- Initial call: Getting a picture of what you've done, and giving you a snapshot picture of what you will do.
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will do an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.