Director of Revenue Cycle
San Leandro, CA /
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven Director of Revenue Cycle to lead our dedicated, and high-performing Revenue Cycle team. You will be responsible for leading the overall strategy and optimization of Revenue Cycle at Royal Ambulance. This includes revenue operations, systems, policies & procedures, as it pertains to insurance reimbursement, contracts, collections, and patient experience.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced leader who knows how to build strong, collaborative relationships, while shaping a successful Revenue Operations team through key relationships with: RC team members, other departments, and supporting organizations. As we continue building our unique service offerings and strive to accelerate our geographic scalability and service-line diversity, we are looking for an influential and motivated leader who can contribute to our next stage of growth.
Your key influence and management experience will allow us to enhance our systems and processes today while looking ahead at our path of growth for the future.
- Mastery and management of the Accounts Receivable with a history of results. The key areas of experience are in: Insurance, Patient, and Facility billing
- Leading and managing the team with regard to identifying and improving performance KPIs and encouraging engagement
- Coaching and bringing out the best in our team members and ensuring that they develop as professionals
- Improving Processes using a LEAN framework. Being adept at mapping processes, identifying improvement opportunities and mechanisms, and reducing errors
- Strategy alignment and execution in a manner that emphasizes communication, transparency of progress, and accountability with organizational goals
- Minimum of 5 years of Revenue Cycle Management experience in Healthcare at a Manager level or above
- Demonstrated Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care regulatory, billing, compliance, contracting, reimbursement issues and analytics
- Demonstrated experience and success with team leadership and change management (LEAN experience preferred)Ability to facilitate/influence introduce process improvement plans across department & organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 80 ambulances and 450+ team members. We are recognized as one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and as one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive family vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether.
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essetial functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*
For questions or more information, please contact:
Justin Nool - Manager, Talent Acquisition| Justin.Nool@royalambulance.com