San Leandro, CA /
We are seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help us bridge the gap between HR and Marketing at Royal Ambulance. This position will focus on internal communications, sitting between marketing and HR teams to ensure that our team is informed and our brand is well represented. Our ideal candidate will have strong writing and editing skills, a knack for multi-tasking and a passion for creating compelling content.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our HR and Marketing teams to develop and implement recruitment marketing copy that attracts top talent to our organization. A deep understanding of EMTs will make you effective as you approach this role. You will lean into learning opportunities to understand our current team/culture and seek ways to learn about the candidates Royal attracts.
You will be responsible for creating and distributing internal communications that keep our employees engaged and informed about company news, celebrations, and events. This will include creating posts, facilitating team member engagement events, DEI initiatives, writing blog posts, and copywriting social media content that reflects our company culture and values. Additionally, you will help implement marketing campaigns that promote Royal and create materials that support recruitment efforts.
The successful candidate for this role will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for writing, and a natural gift for storytelling. You will be a creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, including HR, Marketing, and senior leadership.
- Partner with TA Director and Marketing Director to develop and implement recruitment marketing strategies to attract top talent
- Create and distribute internal communications that engage and inform employees
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Copywrite for internal and external communication channels
- Scan workplace environment for impactful stories, elevating opportunities to create marketing materials that support our recruiting and branding efforts
- Lead the communication of internal celebrations (promotions, birthdays, anniversaries) and Praise and Recognition Program material
- Monitor and report on the success of recruitment marketing campaigns
- Support Recruitment/Talent Acquisition team by deploying marketing material following campaign strategies
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to online reviews on Yelp, Google, Nextdoor, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.
- Be a DEI champion, engaging with team members across the company and telling their stories
- Collaborate with Human Resources leaders in generating internal communications plan for the rollout of company-wide programs and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or communications
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
$55,000 - $72,000 a year
A reasonable estimate of the available annual pay scale for this position is: $55,000-$75,000 annually. The actual compensation offered may vary depending on qualifications and other factors essential to the performance of duties and is determined by the hiring manager.
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, San Francisco, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 100 ambulances and 600+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, awarded one of the Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces 2022 and Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first-class team member experience. Join us and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like-minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
-The intent of this job posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
-Royal Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status