San Leandro, CA /
Administrative & Human Resources /
We have the opportunity to bring on a new Recruiter/Talent Partner to our growing Team! As a member of the Talent Acquisition team at Royal Ambulance, you will partner with our leadership team to hire the best EMS professionals across the spectrum. This includes EMT’s, Registered Nurses, Emergency Medical Dispatchers, Customer Specialists, Vehicle Service Technicians, and many more.
You are an empathetic and engaging people-person, understanding the career wants and needs of our future team members. Going above and beyond to develop and foster a sense of welcome is in your DNA. Being creative with your approach and thinking outside of the box is your jam, and the support of the Royal leadership team will elevate your talent strategy to continuously improve and innovate.
We’re not just looking for someone to fire off resumes to managers and meet a quota - yes metrics are important, but the quality of the individuals you bring in is the number one priority! Your ability to understand and use emotional intelligence to successfully close offers while simultaneously analyzing data, will allow you to continue your growth, perfect your craft, and effectively impact our community and patients through the team members you recruit.
The opportunity just doesn’t end with those responsibilities - you will have the chance to impact DEI initiatives, Program Partnerships/Account Management, People Team Operations, Employment Branding/Marketing and overall Growth Strategy at Royal Ambulance. You heard that right - we want to develop you and will provide you the tools and resources for you to get to that next level!
If you are looking to build upon and level-up your skills with this limitless opportunity, we’d love to connect!
The salary range is dependent on commensurate experience and qualifications: $72,000-$95,000 + 10% Performance based bonus.
What you'll be working on:
- Providing a Positive Candidate Experience: Manage and oversee a high-volume of candidates applying through our applicant tracking system (Lever). Review applications, conduct pre-screen phone interviews, and schedule/conduct in-person interviews. Guarantee a positive onboarding experience for new Royal team members
- Collaboration: Directly reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, collaborate and strategize on best practices and creative approaches based on staffing needs and recruitment trends; act as a partner/account executive for College/University programs; provide guidance to Royal Ambulance leaders in their recruitment needs
- Events and Marketing: Assist and participate with external recruiting events such as program presentations, career fairs, and community events, as well as internal team-building/employee events (employee appreciation, holidays, social events)
- Sourcing: Use creative sourcing techniques to market and cold-call potential candidates with exciting opportunities at Royal Ambulance
- Learning: Staying up-to-date and continuously learn current (and future) recruitment trends, techniques, and sources while mastering the ins-and-outs of hiring at Royal Ambulance
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred)
- Two to Three (2-3) years of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition including, but not limited to: administrative, onboarding, HR coordination, sourcing, and recruitment
- In Lieu of formal Recruitment Experience: we are open to considering 3-4 years of Account Manager/Account Executive Experience (if you are looking to transition from Sales to Talent Acquisition/Recruitment)
- High-volume recruitment for non-exempt level roles preferred
- High Emotional Intelligence - ability to critically think, understand, and present information to a unique and diverse audience, ability to adapt and change messaging based on the situation and environment
- A keen ability to think-critically and problem-solve complex and high-stakes situations with scalable and proven solutions
- Driven to create a positive and welcoming candidate experience
- Extreme detail orientation and a proven ability to not let things fall through the cracks
- Professional work-ethic: adaptable, extremely organized, detail oriented, and focused on maintaining confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Technologically savvy including: Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), Lever, Fountain, and Google Suite (ATS Management and experience required)
What's In It For You:
- Comprehensive benefits and salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, optional Life and Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Professional growth and development (Lean Six Sigma Certification, Continuous Education, LinkedIn Learning, Professional Certification)
- An opportunity to grow your professional experience in a high-growth, award-winning team environment
- Hybrid Remote/On-Site environment
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, San Francisco, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 100 ambulances and 600+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, awarded one of the Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces 2022 and Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first-class team member experience. Join us and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like-minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
-The intent of this job posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
-Royal Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status