IT Support Analyst
San Leandro, CA /
Royal Ambulance is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join our IT team! This role will be responsible for ensuring company-wide support for technical requests, technology equipment maintenance and distribution, and IT support for all levels of staff and management. You must have a knack for problem-solving and analytics as well as highly-organized to ensure that all technical systems, issues, and assistance is provided in a timely manner. This role is great for someone who has entry-level experience, and is looking for a challenge in a healthcare technology oriented environment.
The range for this full-time role is $28.00-$35.00 ($58,240-$72,800) per hour. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. Royal Ambulance offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes PTO, 401k match, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Triage and respond to all technical support requests as the first level of IT help desk support for all levels. Escalate requests as needed.
- Submit analysis and problem resolution within our ticketing system for all work assignments.
- Manage and assist in the setup, maintenance or repair of computers and peripherals to ensure availability and good working condition of all equipment.
- Maintain the inventory of computers, software and other technology equipment, such as printers, phones and other peripheral devices.
- Create technical instructional documents to issue to users and staff.
- Assist Information Technology team in Active Directory management, Group Policy management, and process automation projects.
- Create and maintain computer images for different departments in the organization.
- Participate in technology projects (system upgrades and rollouts, remediation, new hire onboarding, etc.)
- Maintain IT offices, server rooms, and storage areas clean and organized.
- Manage electronic waste disposal and recycling
- High-school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- Hands-on experience working in a business technology related position.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware and software issues.
- Ability to navigate helpdesk support applications.
- Ability to coach and guide users through basic computer task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Office Suites required.
- Knowledge and support of Windows servers and Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP required.
- Basic knowledge of Apple products preferred.
- TCP/IP network knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Experience with cloud computing (Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.)
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, San Francisco, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 100 ambulances and 600+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, awarded one of the Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces 2022 and Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first-class team member experience. Join us and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like-minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
-The intent of this job posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
-Royal Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status