San Leandro, CA /
Customer Succes & Sales /
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hybrid: Remote & In-Office Requirements (70%/30%)
At Royal we are building solutions to healthcare's most challenging transportation problems through a combination of high touch service and high tech capabilities. Starting in 2006 as a local ambulance service we’ve steadily grown to offer a full suite of transportation solutions to our customers. We’re tackling some of healthcare's biggest challenges from readmissions reduction to social determinants of health. Come join the ride with us!
We are looking for an all-star team member who prefers working (and playing) in a hyper-collaborative environment. At Royal, we put our customers, patients, and riders first, celebrating their success. We're looking for an individual who's passionate about translating success stories into content via video, photography and narratives, using Royal’s core values and culture as a guideline to amplify our reach.
This person will be a storyteller at heart, developing an understanding of our customers and their success stories and working closely with directors to craft compelling narratives. This person will have excellent written and visual communication skills, and must relish operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on customer success and recruitment, always keeping their experience top of mind.
- Marketing Program Development
- Project Manage content projects, customer events, and client recognition programs
- Collaborate across teams to align messaging and shape content and programming
- Follow and execute content in accordance with brand guidelines
- Content Production:
- Direct and produce high quality video and photo content to support promotional marketing campaigns
- Work to ideate, coordinate and execute on new company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
- Partner across teams to develop video briefs, photography, and inspiring narratives that satisfy brand level and product messaging
- Support marketing department in designing standout collateral and materials
- Web & Social Media Management:
- Partner with Department Leaders to oversee content creation and publication of social media content
- Identify creative stories and photography and other content to tell our brand story
- Assist with website design and content management
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Required 2-3 Years of Marketing experience including but not limited to social media production, project management, marketing campaign work, or marketing program development.
- Native proficiency in social media marketing - current on account growth trends
- Familiar with a DSLR Camera and editing software (Able to add an edit on selects)
- Proven ability to direct and produce high quality digital media (Photo & video) relating to a brand or service
- Technology savvy including social media and process mapping
- Strong Google Suite/Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Equally able to work independently as well as within a team
- Active listener with an eye for exceptional patient experience
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and focused
- Comfortability working with varying levels of team members including the C-Suite
- Ability to Travel +/- 20%
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, San Francisco, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 100 ambulances and 625+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, recently awarded Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
-The intent of this job posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
-Royal Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status