Royal Ambulance /
Customer Succes & Sales /
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation system design and operations. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 EMT’s to a fleet of 80+ vehicles and 500 team members. Recognized as one of Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work 2021” for Small and Medium Businesses, we pride ourselves in an Organizational Culture that is welcoming, caring, accountable, and fast-paced. If you are Driven, Empathetic, Engaging, and Adaptable, you will fit right in!
We are a team of growth-minded, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial go-getters and as our newest Marketing Manager, you will serve as an integral member focused on deploying and managing marketing communications, Public Relations, Sales Enablement, and more. Your creative marketing expertise, creativity, and data-driven analytic skills will help propel our overall success and evolution to provide the best patient experience to our community.
Performance in this role will be measured by lead generation, conversion of marketing leads to sales ready leads, thought leadership and PR reach, sales velocity, social media audience engagement and growth, and ultimately top line revenue growth.
As a growth stage company, this role will be dynamic and evolving as Royal grows and evolves. We look forward to having the individual in this role contribute to our growth story! Candidates interested in this role should ideally have prepared a portfolio of prior marketing content and campaign effectiveness.
Remote-work possible, Bay Area based strongly preferred
- Oversee the production of content that amplifies brand positioning
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Deploy marketing strategies across a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Develop and track targeted marketing campaigns and account based marketing programs
- Produce engaging content that demonstrates value to customers
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Analyze the marketing funnel and adjust strategies to maximize impact
- Create go to market content and positioning for new service and product launches
- Gather market and competitive intelligence to identify emerging opportunities and threats
- At least three (3) years experience in a B2B marketing role, healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring the brand personality to life with content
- Ability to showcase a portfolio of prior marketing content and campaign effectiveness
- Proven experience with producing effective marking materials and campaigns
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and Account Based Marketing
- Experience with influencer marketing, social media campaigns, and social networking
- Proficient knowledge of website analytics tools, social media management, and SEO; Experience in developing reports and marketing analytics across channels (e.g., web campaigns, social, ABM, demand generation)
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 80 ambulances and 450+ team members. We are recognized as one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and as one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive family vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether.
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*
For questions or more information, please contact:
Justin Nool - Manager, Talent Acquisition| Justin.Nool@royalambulance.com