San Leandro, CA /
Customer Succes & Sales /
At Royal we are building solutions to solve healthcare's most challenging transportation problems through a combination of high touch service and high tech capabilities. While we cut our teeth in the ambulance business, we are now bringing a full suite of transportation solutions to our customers that solve of healthcare's biggest challenges from readmissions reduction to social determinants of health. Come join the ride with us!
Royal Ambulance's Award winning Sales team is seeking a Territory Manager to help build relationships and support post-acute and ambulatory care customer segments. Royal’s Territory Management Team designs strategies aimed at maximizing revenue through management of existing business, identification and development of new business, and creation of cross continuum partnerships to satisfy Royal’s customer needs and objectives.
Note: This position will require up to 80% travel to client/customer sites
- Relationships Management:
- Establish trusted relationships with customers that enables customer retention, growth, and shared success.
- Daily in person visits with Royal customers key decision makers.
- Respond to customer needs with solutions.
- Virtual outreach with new marketing strategies, service offerings, and customer experience feedback.
- Coordination of marketing events, networking events, and yearly recognition programs.
- Territory and Segment Management:
- Analyzes competitive landscape within assigned territories and/or segment.
- Executes on Royal sales strategies and territory/segment performance targets.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and adjusts approach as needed.
- Manages and tracks all touch points, including visits, meetings, phone, and virtual connections.
- Organizational Alignment:
- Communicate effectively with internal teams (Customer Success, Operations, Billing, Communications Center) and keep them informed and up to date on issues, trends and any relevant information
- Handle protected health information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Demonstrate and support Royal’s Mission, Values and Quality Standards
- Industry Knowledge Management:
- Demonstrate expertise by proactively attaining industry knowledge through education, communication and a commitment to professional self-development; stay abreast of ambulance related federal and state compliance guidelines, reimbursement related subjects and industry trends and news; stay informed on SNF, Hospital and Healthcare regulatory challenges, opportunities, trends and news; participate in customer focused association and industry groups (i.e. CAHF, POLST, Senior Round Table)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role or related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to travel regularly within assigned territory (Up to 80-90%)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Great collaboration and time-management skills
- Competitive drive for sales and analytics
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 90 ambulances and 500+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, recently awarded Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*