Vice President of Sales & Marketing
San Leandro, CA /
We’re seeking someone with legendary sales skills to be our next Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Your impact and expertise will increase our business in this segment by double-digit growth year over year. You’ll develop deep relationships with the key executives at the hospital systems, gaining an in-depth understanding of their strategic initiatives, operational drives, organizational structure, and decision-making process.
As we continue building our unique service offerings and strive to accelerate our geographic scalability and service-line diversity, we are looking for an influential leader who can lead our revenue growth projects & relationships. We recognize that to get the best people, and we need to have fantastic incentives. That’s why we’re offering no cap on commission for deals with a multi-million dollar ACV. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our fast-paced, high-growth company - read on.
Royal is the leader in healthcare transportation system design and operations. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 EMT’s to a fleet of 80+ vehicles and 450 team members. We are recognized as one of Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and as one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work.” Our organizational culture is welcoming, caring, accountable, and fast-paced, with a focus on having a growth mindset. If you are Driven, Empathetic, Engaging, and Adaptable, you will fit right in.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of highly effective Business Development, Customer Success, and Territory Management professionals who will look to you for guidance and support. Integrating Sales with Marketing initiatives will be one of the key opportunities to elevate Royal’s brand promise and reach.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Our ideal candidate will currently be selling a service or product into the healthcare system environment with executive-level decision-makers (Director, VP, or C level). Additionally, key qualifications include:
- You’ve worked deals where the size of the annual contract/spend has been in the $250k to $5m+ level.
- Your yearly sales success is defined as bringing in at least $1m of new business on an annual basis.
- If you’ve got experience working with new products, new services, and new geographic markets, that would be a huge plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Hospital Sales Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Leadership Experience
- Extensive Experience with proposal writing, managing products and developing programs
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 80 ambulances and 450+ team members. We are recognized as one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and as one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive family vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether.
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essetial functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*
For questions or more information, please contact:
Justin Nool - Manager, Talent Acquisition| Justin.Nool@royalambulance.com