Director of Customer Success
San Leandro, CA /
Customer Succes & Sales /
At Royal we are building solutions to solve healthcare's most challenging transportation problems through a combination of high touch service and high tech capabilities. While we cut our teeth in the ambulance business, we are now bringing a full suite of transportation solutions to our customers that solve some of healthcare's biggest challenges from readmissions reduction to social determinants of health. Come join the ride with us!
Royal Ambulance's Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) Award winning Customer Success team is seeking a Customer Success Director to help elevate our Customer Success function and build strong, long-lasting relationships with the hospitals & health systems we serve. Royal’s Customer Success team ensures we deliver measurable value to customers through the high tech and high touch transportation solutions that we offer in the market. In this role, you will be accountable for effective solutions deployment, customer retention and growth, elevating our approaches and relationships, and delivering case study worthy customer results. By helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes, we aim to support the delivery of high quality, seamless care for patients and families.
- Program Strategic Development:
- Create new systems and approaches to elevating customer relationships in partnership with other members of the customer success team.
- Develop innovative approaches to help customers derive value from Royal’s suite of transportation solutions.
- Partner across functions to help with continuous solutions innovation.
- Process Improvement & Innovation:
- Work with customers to understand strategic objectives, opportunities to co-design innovative solutions, and workflow and process breakdowns.
- Lead process improvement efforts in partnership with customers that deliver measurable improvement in indicators such as length of stay, readmissions, clinic no shows, ED diversions, and other healthcare quality measures.
- Leverage data and analytics to provide customer insight and discover opportunities for process improvement and strategic projects.
- Transportation Solutions Deployment:
- Design workflows, conduct end user training, and understand user needs to ensure effective utilization of Royal’s transportation solutions.
- Conduct detailed discovery processes to understand and develop current state and future state workflows.
- Partner with Royal cross-functional team members to ensure effective deployment of solutions and deep understanding of customer requirements.
- Relationship Management:
- Establish trusted relationships with customers that enables customer retention, growth, and shared success.
- Engage all stakeholders from front line teams to C-level executives in understanding and maximizing the value of Royal solutions.
- Troubleshoot challenges and issues that may arise for assigned key accounts and anticipate customer needs.
- Leverage a healthy partnership across Royal departments to optimize service delivery and make continuous improvements.
- Product & Solutions Insights:
- Provide Royal with customer insights that inform solutions strategy, new product introduction, and product enhancements.
- Collaborate with other departments on internal improvement projects and solutions optimization.
- 5-7 Years of Healthcare Experience required
- 3-5 Years project management experience, Lean process improvement experience preferred
- Willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
- Ability to comply with HIPAA patient privacy regulations and maintain Royal and customers’ confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple requests and interruptions throughout the day, as well as changing priorities and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor, courteous and polite, both in-person and over the phone
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, focused and work well independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to anticipate needs and potential problems and actively seek opportunities and propose solutions
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 90 ambulances and 500+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, recently awarded Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*