San Leandro, CA /
Administrative & Human Resources /
As Royal Ambulance's Associate Recruiter, you will play an integral role in bringing on the best talent to join our organization. Working in collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Manager and our rockstar HR Team, this is a great opportunity for an entry-level professional to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, and innovative healthcare organization. Royal's award-winning culture is at the heart of why people love working here, we've won Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2021! See why here.
You will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, selecting and hiring future team members who will represent our Values (Driven, Engaging, Adaptable, Empathetic) and grow with our organization. As our Associate Recruiter, you must of course exemplify these Core Values yourself. In addition, we are looking for a team player who is tech-savvy, loves to learn, has excellent communication skills, and most importantly is enthusiastic about providing a positive candidate experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide a Positive Candidate Experience: Manage and oversee a high-volume of candidates applying through our applicant tracking system (Lever). Review applications, conduct pre-screen phone interviews, and schedule/conduct in-person interviews. Promote a positive onboarding experience for new Royal team members.
- Sourcing: Use creative sourcing techniques to market and cold-call potential candidates with exciting opportunities at Royal Ambulance
- Collaboration: Directly reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, collaborate and strategize on best practices and creative approaches based on staffing needs and recruitment trends
- Events and Marketing: Assist and participate with external recruiting events such as school presentations, career fairs, and community events, as well as internal team-building/employee events (employee appreciation, holidays, social events)
- Learning: Staying up-to-date and continuously learn current (and future) recruitment trends, techniques, and sources while mastering the ins-and-outs of hiring at Royal Ambulance
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred)
- Two to Three (2-3) years of Human Resources experience including, but not limited to: administrative, onboarding, HR coordination, sourcing, or recruitment
- High-volume recruitment for non-exempt level roles preferred
- Professional work-ethic: adaptable, extremely organized, detail oriented, and focused on maintaining confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Technologically savvy including: Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), LeverATS, and Google Suite
- Excellent Customer Service, Communication, Critical Thinking skills
What's In It For You:
- Comprehensive benefits and salary package
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Professional growth and development
- An opportunity to grow your professional experience in a high-growth, award-winning environment
*More detailed job description provided upon request
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 90 ambulances and 500+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, recently awarded Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first class employee experience. Join our team and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it's not just about the destination, it's about the journey! It's about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.
Follow us on Instagram @RuleTogether
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties, responsibilities and essential functions performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.*