Municipal Services Associate Engineer
Houston - Dairy Ashford
Infrastructure – Public Works
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
Recent graduate with a BS in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Public Works Construction Management and design. Perform routine engineering work involving application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria and requiring the exercise of engineering judgment. Assist in the preparation of estimates of time and costs of engineering projects. Assists in the development of project schedules. Participate in the preparation of engineering documents, plans and specifications. Perform construction inspection, prepare daily reports and attend project progress meetings. Must have good oral and written communications skills
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.