Regional Vice President
Environmental Risk – Compliance
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President to lead our Seattle, WA area office and Pacific Northwest initiative. Qualified candidates will have broad environmental and engineering consulting experience with both the public and private sector in the Pacific Northwest Region.
Candidates with professional license as an Engineer (PE) and having a demonstrated ability to generate environmental and engineering consulting service sales to a broad range of clients (both public and private) are highly encouraged. Demonstration of this ability will most likely be based on a sound technical and client management background in a similar industry enabling a “seller/doer” consulting service approach.
- Professional environmental and engineering services sales to new and existing clients
- Building and mentoring a staff of high quality environmental professionals
- High level consultation with clients during project execution
- Preparation and delivery of technical proposals, presentations, and work products
- Identification and pursuit of new markets and services
What's Needed to Succeed:
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Washington Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) strongly encouraged
- 10 – 20 years of related industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated, self-disciplined work ethic
- Proficiency in leading and training staff while participating in project execution
- Experience in storm catchment assessment and analysis, hydrology / flood risk assessments, hydraulic analysis and design of storm water drainage systems (all stages) a plus
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.