Environmental Risk – Due Diligence & Facilities
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
WHAT’S ENTAILED IN THE ROLE:
Working from our Atlanta, GA office, the facilities Consultant will travel across the United States to conduct Property Condition Assessments of client commercial real estate properties. Clients rely on the Facilities Consultant to provide guidance on existing physical conditions, potential risk, and reliable cost estimates for repairs and replacement throughout the potential real estate transaction. Facilities work includes but is not limited to:
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Manage client risk and identify anticipated ownership costs during due diligence
- Prepare PCA reports of the subject property
- Calculate Future Cost Analysis identifying significant anticipated capital expenditures
WHAT’S NEEDED TO SUCCEED
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working, independent, solution-focused individual with a “roll up the sleeves and get it done” mentality and the following qualifications:
- BS in engineering (mechanical, civil, environmental), environmental science, or related science degree
- 1-5 years of environmental consulting experience including Property Condition Assessments
- Experience with Site Assessment and PCA report writing is a plus
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory programs is preferred
- Proficient Word, Excel, internet research and strong proficiency in report writing
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.