Senior Human Health & Risk Assessment Manager
Environmental Risk – Human Health & Risk
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
THE RPS DIFFERENCE
RPS has built its reputation on a single client deliverable: comprehensive environmental risk management. Our clients count on us to minimize their environmental liabilities, protect their people and assets, and improve their business value.
Since 1993, RPS has been recognized as a premier provider of environmental due diligence, compliance, site investigation, remediation, process optimization and value-driven management services. We primarily work for the private sector, combining our technical capabilities with a business sensibility. We focus our attention on service, client communication, and cost-effective solutions. We excel in translating environmental and facility problems directly into financial terms and bottom-line gains.
As a multi-disciplinary consultancy, we focus on providing advice upon the exploration and production of oil and gas and other natural resources; and the development and management of the built and natural environment. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, RPS employs more than 5,000 people in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United States, Canada, Brazil, Africa, the Middle East Australia and Asia.
WHAT’S ENTAILED IN THE ROLE
- Multi-Path Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Toxicology Assessment
- Prop 65 Support and Defense Services
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Human Health Exposure Assessments
- Emissions Estimation
WHAT’S NEEDED TO SUCCEED
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working, solution-focused individual with the following qualifications:
- Environmental Consulting Background with a focus in Human Health and Risk Assessment
- Experience leading a team of environmental consultants
- Prowess in business development and marketing highly suggested
- Current client relationships preferred
- Professional Designations recommended
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.