Senior Project Manager (Civil/Transportation Engineer)
Houston - Dairy Ashford
Infrastructure – Transportation
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
Texas licensed professional engineer with 10+ total years experience and previous exp as a Project Manager needed for our Houston office. Experience with schematics and PS&E on TxDOT and County projects. Position requires supervision of a design team, managing workloads, budgets, schedules, profits, accounts receivable, and invoicing. Also includes marketing clients as appropriate. Working knowledge of TxDOT standards and criteria. Technical proficiency in Excel, Word, MicroStation and Microsoft Project. OpenRoads and Deltek Vision a plus.
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.