Houston - Chasewood
Energy – Metocean
RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies.
RPS is currently seeking a Junior or mid-level Microsoft .NET Web Developer with at least 3 years of experience developing web-based applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for support and maintenance of new and existing web-based application.
Practical work experience with Software Development Lifecycles.
Experience in designing and developing enterprise scale .NET applications.
Expertise with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using the VB.Net or C# programming language.
Experience with desktop applications using WinForms and/or web experience with ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, or .NET Core.
Experience with VisualStudio.
Capability to do modular programming.
Expertise in developing SQL queries in MS SQL Server preferred but not required.
Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
Uses good judgment when analyzing the impact of code edits or additions on existing code.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience
Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
RPS is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS helps a diverse client base to investigate their issues of concern and obtain functional answers.
RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
· 401(k) Plan, with a dollar-for-dollar Company match of employee contributions, up to 5% of eligible compensation
· Share Purchase Plan, which enables employees to purchase shares via payroll deductions at 85% of market value, with the Company matching employees’ shares 1:1
· Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
· Performance-based bonus program.
· Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS North America provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.