Towson, Maryland /
Rosen, Sapperstein & Friedlander, LLC (RS&F) is a fast-growing regional business consulting, accounting, auditing, and tax firm with offices in Towson, and Columbia, Maryland. As one of the Top 20 firms in our region, our team of professionals assist clients in charting a course for success and serves as their trusted advisor.
RS&F differentiates itself by providing innovative strategic and operational consulting services through entrepreneurial business practices. In the marketplace, RS&F is recognized as the go-to entrepreneurial firm for entrepreneurial clients. RS&F's team is trained in the most up-to-date industry knowledge and best practices. We consistently provide close, personalized attention to our clients while offering a wide range of resources and extensive business network.
RS&F prides itself in a team culture that stresses independence, flexibility, opportunity, and empowerment. We maintain a platform that supports career development, personal growth, and unique journeys. Additionally, RS&F is constantly evolving to meet the needs of both our team and clients, which translates into many long-term employee and client relationships.
As a member of RS&F’s Assurance team, you will be empowered to work directly with clients and partners to provide a broad spectrum of accounting and related consulting services and have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base. You will be able to participate in a unique client-based approach and be valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader and recognized for your accomplishments.
- Manage and perform audits, reviews, and compilation engagements
- Complete tax return preparation services as needed
- Prepare financial statements and related disclosures
- Develop an understanding of client’s business
- Keep abreast of latest standards and regulations through on going education
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience
- Completion of 1 or more parts of CPA exam or set plan/timeline to complete; CPA license a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with audit and review engagements
- Enjoys both collaboration and independent work
- Experience with ProSystem fx Tax and Advance Flow a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
• Hybrid Flex Schedule & Remote Work Available
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
• RELAX Half Day Fridays
• Retirement Plan (401 (k) Profit Sharing)
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Family Leave
• Training & Development
RS&F provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws and all other employment laws and regulations. RS&F is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.