Client Relations Manager
Remote, part time
RUHE Group, LLC, is a rapidly growing online education service provider. We proudly offer state-of-the-art online tutoring services and education technology to 5 to 15 year-olds in North America and China. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Mandarin-speaking Client Relations (CR) Manager.
CR Managers are the face and voice of RUHE Group. They represent our passion, and engage with our clients in this way, providing the highest quality of customer service. CR Managers work closely with Client Relations Associates to service our clients, the majority of whom reside in mainland China. CR Managers are tasked with the following primary goals: ensuring client retention by continually delivering solutions and maintaining client satisfaction; and driving sales by nurturing strong client relationships.
The CR Managers serve a critical business function and, as such, report to the CEO, and communicate daily using Mandarin Chinese with the CEO, CR Associates, and Clients. CR Managers will have the opportunity to participate in the expansion of a young company, and Managers' compensation and responsibilities will increase commensurate with performance.
Compensation: Guaranteed minimum annual salary of $40,000 USD, with additional performance-based bonus
Schedule: minimum of 20 hours/week
Flexibility: all shifts will take place in the evening; this position is ideal for professionals looking for an engaging part-time position
- Native fluency in Mandarin Chinese; fluency in English
- Exceptional communication skills
- At least one year of experience in a Customer Service or Client Relations role
- Night shift: CR Managers service our clients in China between 8pm and 8am EST [shifts are 8pm – midnight EST; Midnight – 4am EST; 4am – 8am EST]
- Maintain a thorough understanding of both Client and business needs
- Communicate and inquire clients, answer support and service questions, troubleshoot, follow up on cases, and keep track of all necessary documentation related to client interactions
- Oversee and manage the performance of Client Relations Associates, and interact with other members of the RUHE Team as needed
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!