Sales Manager (Mandarin)
New York /
Management Team /
Remote, part time
RUHE Group, LLC, is a rapidly growing online education service provider. We proudly offer state-of-the-art online language tutoring services and education technology to 3-10 year-old learners worldwide, with a focus on early language acquisition (phonics). We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Mandarin-speaking Sales Manager.
Sales Managers are the face of RUHE Group. They represent our passion, and engage with our clients to provide the highest quality of customer service. Sales Managers work to ensure client retention through innovative outreach, and are tasked with the following primary goals: nurturing strong client relationships, driving new client acquisition, and structuring market expansion.
Sales Managers serve a critical business function and, as such, report to the CEO. Sales Managers will have the opportunity to participate in the expansion of a young company and enjoy significant autonomy. Managers' compensation and responsibilities will increase commensurate with performance and tenure.
- Bachelors Degree
- US work authorization
- Fluency in English; native fluency in Mandarin Chinese; fluency in Cantonese is advantageous
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented, with strong analytical skills
- At least two years of experience in a Customer Service or Sales role
- Develop sales channels and drive conversions in a specific set of markets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of both client and business needs
- Communicate with clients, answer support and service questions, troubleshoot, follow up on cases, and keep track of all necessary documentation related to client interactions
- Develop deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Recruit, hire, and train Sales Team members to work under you
- Flexible schedule
- Candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours/week
- Close-knit team dedicated to improving and expediting early learners' education
- Fast paced and innovative work environment
- The opportunity to grow and structure a Sales Team to work under you
- Competitive compensation package, with eligibility for profit participation
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!