Client Relations Associate
Remote, part time
RUHE Group, LLC, is an online education service provider. We proudly offer state-of-the-art online tutoring services and education technology to clients in North America and China. We are looking for three Client Relations (CR) Associates to join our team.
CR Associates are the face and voice of RUHE Group. They represent our passion, and engage with our clients in this way, providing the highest quality of customer service. CR Associates work closely with Client Relations Managers to service our clients, the majority of whom reside in mainland China.
CR Associates are tasked with the following primary goals: ensuring client satisfaction by managing client cases; supporting the CR Managers by communicating with Clients, and answering support and service questions. Associates interact directly with Clients on our online platform to answer service questions and requests.
As a young company, RUHE will rely on the CR Associates' input to help drive business decisions, and as company ambassadors, CR Associates will be empowered to drive RUHE’s agenda forward.
- Native fluency in Mandarin Chinese; fluency in English
- At least one year of experience in a Customer Service or Client Relations role
- Availability during the evening: CR Associates service our clients in China between 8pm and 8am EST [8pm – midnight EST; Midnight – 4am EST; 4am – 8am EST]
- Communicate and inquire clients, answer support and service questions, troubleshoot, follow up on cases, and keep track of all necessary documentation related to client interactions
- Report daily to the CR Manager, and report weekly to the CEO
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!