Business Intelligence Team Lead
Greater Boston Area
Are you a Business Intelligence Expert looking for an opportunity to work on a global consumer brand across the entire business? Do you enjoy partnering across business groups to help answer questions and uncover insights? Are you looking for a role where you can manage a group of eager junior Analysts?
ASICS Digital is currently seeking a BI Lead to manage our the BI-team within our Analytics group in Boston. This individual will work with a team of Analysts and Data Scientists responsible for delivering BI and advanced analytics solutions. The Team Lead will work with key stakeholders to understand their data needs, analyze the data and deliver results by leveraging tools/technologies such as Tableau, Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, Snowflake, R and Python.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Create usable applications of ASICS data, generated from over 50 million users worldwide to provide critical data support to internal business partners.
- Deliver recurring reporting dashboards, iterating and automating on deliverables.
- Collaborate with members of the eCommerce, Product, Merchandising and Marketing teams to provide analytic support to drive department goals and strategies.
- Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and building appropriate reporting that provides actionable insights.
- Build advanced SQL queries and data visualizations to answer ad-hoc questions and power reporting solutions. Develop algorithms and scripts in SQL, R and Python for data manipulation, validation, advanced analysis and automation.
- Manage a team of junior data analysts, providing guidance, direction and mentorship as they work through competing priorities and deliver on BI requests from global stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field and three years of experience in the job offered or three years of experience with global enterprise level BI Infrastructure
- Experience must include three years each of the following: gathering requirements and modifying technical and functional specifications
- Developing datawarehouse models in Amazon/Redshift/Snowflake/Netezza
- Reviewing schema and ensuring storage and data accuracy
- Creating data marts for end users; creating and modifying Interactive Dashboards using Tableau;
- Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Administering Tableau Server
- Web analytics tools Google or Adobe Analytics
- Analyzing data from mobile applications
- Google AdWords; and analyzing A/B tests.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.