Customer Support Representative
Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the first contact for many customers, you will help shape Run The Worlds' customer facing voice by providing positive, helpful, timely responses to inbound customer needs! Specifically, you’ll:
1. Respond to inbound messages from customers, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the product.
2. Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower our customers to achieve their goals.
3. Handle all of our tickets with the ability to answer any and all questions in regard to Run The World and escalating to high-complexity when troubleshooting capacity has been reached or recognizing when the issue is a bug.
4. Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat or screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email) support for an increasing area of domain expertise to model any events.
5.Learn, implement and give feedback on new, untested customer support approaches (ie: chat experimentation, community forum participation, etc.)
6. Relay customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform future Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
7. Collaborate with other Leads and managers to prioritize work and set direction for Customer Support
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
1. 4+ years of experience Customer Support area.
2. Tech savvy and faster learner, have experience of intercom or Zendesk would be preferred
3. Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven.
5. Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6. A knack for explaining tech to non-tech people.
7. Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
8. You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn't laid out for you.
9. You approach every situation with high empathy and put the customer experience first.