Customer Support Specialist
Customer Experience /
🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Our company, Rupa Health, a small team backed by top investors and advisors in Silicon Valley, is growing super quickly and we're looking for a full-time customer support agent (remote).
Your work will directly impact the health and quality of life of integrative medicine practitioners and patients around the world, and you'll work as part of our Customer Support team. We're the largest team in the company and growing quickly!
💻 Role duties include:
- Customer support interactions with practitioners, patients, and lab partners through chat, email, and phone
- Administrative tasks related to lab orders
- Clerical work
- Data collection
- Attending meetings on time with your camera on
- We all wear many hats so responsibilities may change over time!
👋 Does this sound like you?!
- Eager to learn with a scrappy hustle mentality
- Highly organized, able to think 1 step ahead, takes initiative, time management, and able to handle many tasks
- Excited to have a ton of responsibility and make an impact on a customer-facing product
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Problem-solving “figure it out” attitude
- Willingness to jump in where needed and be a true team player
- Ideal: Lives in the Pacific timezone or can work those hours
- Able to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Work remotely - anywhere in the USA
- Willing to work 8 am - 5 pm PST hours
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Dedicated workspace free of distraction
- Seeking a long-term fit and growth within the company
🏦 Compensation & Benefits
- $19.23 per hour
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work life
- Office setup budget
- Professional Development Stipend
- Learn more about our benefits here!
$19.23 - $19.23 an hour
Learn a bit more about Rupa Health🦄
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15-hour-a-week process into a delightful 15-minute task for doctors, nurses, and even acupuncturists ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average facility, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Culture is super important to us! We're a close-knit team of friends looking for a smart, energetic, hardworking, and driven person to join us!
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please note that Rupa Health will never contact job candidates via text message or any other messaging platform including WhatsApp, Signal, and Telegram. All official correspondence will occur through email. We will never ask you to share bank account information, cash a check from us, or purchase software or equipment as part of your interview or hiring process. If you have concerns, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll confirm if you’re engaging with one of our Rupa teammates!