Our company, Rupa Health, a small team backed by top investors and advisors in Silicon Valley, is growing super quickly and we're looking for a contract operations administrator (remote) to start as soon as possible.
Your work will directly impact the health and quality of life of integrative medicine practitioners and patients around the world, and you'll work as part of our Operations team, and interact closely with our CEO, product, engineering and design roles.
The role includes managing a variety of routine day-to-day tasks, including:
- Clerical work
- Administrative tasks related to lab orders
- Customer support with practitioners and patients over the phone and email
- Ensuring quality control in lab ordering
- We all wear many hats and responsibilities may change over time!
We're looking for someone with the following
- Ideal: background in clerical work, secretary, receptionist or administrative role
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, process-minded, self-directed and proactive
- Excited to have a ton of responsibility and have a big impact on a patient-facing product
- Problem solver, "figure it out" attitude
- Comfortable testing ideas out in a lean environment and moving fast in a team-oriented way
- You need reliable high-speed internet; having a computer with ample screen space or second monitor strongly recommended!
- Immediate start
- Work remote - anywhere in the USA
- Can work on own time as long as you hit your goals
- Needs to be available for at least 4h on the weekends as well
- Must be available to work for next 3-6 months
- Monthly pay: $1250-2500 depending on hours
Culture is super important to us - we're a close-knit team of friends who are looking for a smart, energetic, passionate person to join us.
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.