🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for doctors, nurses, and even acupuncturists ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
🤩 The Role - A day in the life of Outbound Sales at Rupa Health
Rupa links practitioners to laboratories that run tests to help them diagnose and treat patients. We're looking for a collaborative strategic thinker, expert relationship builder, and an organized, strong communicator to help us grow our network of users (Practitioners).
As an Outbound Sales Rep at Rupa, you'll own the outbound discovery process with our practitioners and be in charge of developing and managing key, business-critical relationships with our potential users.
👀 A “day in the life” includes:
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with prospective users
- Give amazing product demos to show how Rupa solves important problems for health care providers
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve team goals.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our prospective users
- Working cross-functionally with our product & operations teams to provide valuable feedback from practitioners
- Understand and learn about the Functional Medicine landscape and environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
👋 Does this sound like you?! ⬇️
- 1-2 years experience in a cold sales role
- 2-4+ total sales experience, strong preference in SaaS sales
- Capable of learning our product/industry
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tech Proficiency, must be capable of using Zoom, Slack, and the tools to do your job
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star core team who have 10+ years experience in the space, have won awards for their biotech research, worked hands on with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion-dollar companies, and much more. The core team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Square, Forward, Uber, and more. We each have very personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you! P.S. you can see more about our CEO & founder here!
This is a full time remote position that comes with a generous base plus commission. Includes full benefits and PTO
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.