🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for practitioners ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order specialty testing, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, blood labs, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, practitioners utilize our platform to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues through testing. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
👀 A “day in the life” includes:
- Acting as a resource and trusted partner to employees by advising on processes and procedures, or providing the information needed on general employment topics
- Creating and managing both local and remote employee onboarding experience, access, and setup
- Overseeing and executing personnel processes, including compensation increases, promotions, talent reviews, and performance management
- Overseeing all benefits functions from administration including vendor selection, open enrollment, and ongoing benefits administration. Play an administrative role in HRIS, payroll, and benefits including paid time off, leaves of absence, etc
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviewing policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Assisting with the development, roll-out, and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the company’s strategic goals
👋 Does this sound like you?! ⬇️
- You have experience supporting a rapidly growing company with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to make tough decisions and deal with difficult situations emotionally, professionally, and confidentially
- You have an understanding of employment law and the ability to mitigate risk while developing internal policies and procedures
- You think creatively and have a bias for action; using these two skills to find solutions for challenges that come up
- Bonus: You care deeply about the future of health and healthcare and can keenly identify with Rupa’s mission (so much so that you bring that enthusiasm to candidates!)
- Bonus: You have an HR Certification, such as SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star core team who have 10+ years experience in the space, have won awards for their biotech research, worked hands on with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion-dollar companies, and much more. The core team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Equinox, One Medical, and more.
Everyone on the team has very personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
We’re looking for a rockstar people leader who’s excited about jumping in and helping us build a recruiting experience that fully encapsulates what it’s like to be a Rupastar. You’ll be able to work closely with many different people across the company and build close relationships across teams. There’s a lot of room to grow within this role, we’re excited for you to join us in this journey!
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you! P.S. you can see more about our CEO & founder here!
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.