Senior Frontend Developer
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a motivated
- Participate in designing and developing a responsive user interface for our platform's web components
- Apply the best software-engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Optimize front-end components to improve performance and resource consumption
- Provide mentorship to the other team members
- Maintain comprehensive workflow documentation and knowledge sharing
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource assignment
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions
- 5+ years of software-engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in building web/mobile applications with React
- Hands-on experience with Redux or other state management libraries
- Familiarity with REST API
- Practical understanding of the necessity of unit/integration/e2e testing
- A driven and motivated personality with the ability to deliver well-structured code that follows the clean code principles
- Well-rounded knowledge of authorization mechanics, e.g. JWT
- Experience with common front-end development tools, such as NPM, Webpack, etc.
- Familiarity with SCM (git is preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from several verticals including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long term growth of a successful tech company
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of an international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues from over 30 nationalities
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Additional benefits, such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidised breakfast and lunch plan, subsidised medical insurance, gratuity, and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.