Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Development – Programming /
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- Participate in designing and developing a responsive user interface for our platform's web components
- Apply the best software-engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Optimize front-end components to improve performance and resource consumption
- Provide mentorship to the other team members
- Maintain comprehensive workflow documentation and knowledge sharing
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource assignment
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions
- 5+ years of software-engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in building web applications with React
- Hands-on experience with Redux or other state management libraries
- Familiarity with REST API
- Understanding of the necessity of unit/integration/e2e testing
- Ability to deliver well-structured code that follows the clean code principles
- Working knowledge of authorization mechanics, e.g. JWT
- Experience with common front-end development tools, such as NPM, Webpack, etc.
- Familiarity with SCM (git is preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.