Senior 3D Generalist - Unreal Engine
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Senior 3D Generalist - Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
- Produce high quality and inspiring animations
- Meet the set deadlines with completed and fully realized animations
- Rig and animate characters and props for interactions
- Troubleshoot and solve animation issues with all departments
- Implement animation assets into game engine and iterate as needed
- Adapt to technical dependencies and engine limitations
- Organize and accurately estimate animation tasks
- Portfolio showcasing professional and personal animation work
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in game development animation
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Unreal Engine
- Extensive knowledge in Maya or 3DS Max
- Ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Experience working with deadlines, and a deadline driven mentality to complete your work
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Comfortable receiving or giving critiques
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from several verticals including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long term growth of a successful tech company
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of an international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues from over 30 nationalities
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Additional benefits, such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidised breakfast and lunch plan, subsidised medical insurance, gratuity, and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.