Project Manager (m/f/d)
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Oversee the successful and timely delivery of a number of highly innovative projects to our customers
- Manage the overall performance of your projects and ensure that contractual commitments, as well as financial and operating objectives are met
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (e.g. Development, Design & Art, Sales) throughout all phases of the project, from ideation, through development, to implementation
- Ensure that all project risks, change requests and issues are managed and mitigated
- Maintain high customer satisfaction (in cooperation with our Customer Success team) and prevent churn
- Provide input and ideas on how to improve internal project delivery structures and processes
- Significant experience in project management, ideally for complex solutions (High-Tech, SaaS, IT, Engineering)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills as well as utmost attention to detail
- Reliable and motivated personality as well as the desire to achieve the best possible results
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to both internal and external stakeholders
- An additional Project Management qualification (IPMA, PMP, PRINCE or similar) would be highly desirable
- Interest in technology and science, as well as an interest to learn more about VR and AR solutions
- Experience in the life sciences, the pharmaceutical, analytical or processing industry would be a plus
- Complete fluency in English is required; German skills are a big bonus
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.